Saturday, November 23, 2013

60s-70s native american bracelet. reminds me of a nice turquoise bracelet i inherited from my mom, probably bought in the 60s.

"Condensation Earring with Yellow Topaz" These are cool!
"Condensation Earring with Yellow Topaz"  These are cool!
Click here to download
Boho Chic Bracelet Stacked Bracelets Fab Glamour by BohoStyleMe
Boho Chic Bracelet Stacked Bracelets Fab Glamour by BohoStyleMe
Click here to download
Brown Necklace Yellow Gold Jewelry Crackle by jewelrybycarmal, $62.00
Brown Necklace Yellow Gold Jewelry Crackle by jewelrybycarmal, $62.00
Click here to download
60s-70s native american bracelet. reminds me of a nice turquoise bracelet i inherited from my mom, probably bought in the 60s.
60s-70s native american bracelet. reminds me of a nice turquoise bracelet i inherited from my mom, probably bought in the 60s.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment