Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Brings back mixtape memories // Vintage Boom Box 1980's Tape Player. I STILL HAVE MINE!!!!!! LOL

Jewelry made from broken vintage china by Dishfunctional Designs. Soldered jewelry.
Jewelry made from broken vintage china by Dishfunctional Designs. Soldered jewelry.
Click here to download
new pendant necklaces
new pendant necklaces
Click here to download
Diamond, seed pearl, and aquamarine brooch. Crica 1915.
Diamond, seed pearl, and aquamarine brooch. Crica 1915.
Click here to download
I ? hand stamped Jewelry!
I ? hand stamped Jewelry!
Click here to download
Brings back mixtape memories // Vintage Boom Box 1980's Tape Player. I STILL HAVE MINE!!!!!! LOL
Brings back mixtape memories // Vintage Boom Box 1980's Tape Player.  I STILL HAVE MINE!!!!!! LOL
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment