Saturday, November 16, 2013

I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!

Thin Black Bracelet Onyx Jewelry Gemstone by jewelrybycarmal, $40.00
Thin Black Bracelet Onyx Jewelry Gemstone by jewelrybycarmal, $40.00
Click here to download
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
I wish my dad would have used this ring to propose to my step mom it would have been so cool if he did instead he fixed her necklace and the proposed !!!!!!!!!
Click here to download
Wasent sure if this should go in Nails or jewelry....?
Wasent sure if this should go in Nails or jewelry....?
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment